Senior Intern Board Review
|SCHEDULE OF EXAMINATIONS FOR THE SENIOR INTERNS
|November 11 & 25
|December 2 & 9
|January 13 & 27
|February 10 & 24
|March 10 & 24
||Microbiology & Parasitology
|April 7 & 21
|February 3 & March 3
|March 31 & April 28
||Preventive Med. & Community Med.
GUIDELINES FOR THE CONDUCT OF THE REVIEW FOR THE SENIOR INTERNS
- Review sessions are held every Friday, from 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm at ther Anatomy Amphitheater except every 1st Friday of the month ( please see schedule below).
- All senior interns are excused from their posts during the review. Attendance will be checked and those who are absent will be deemed OUT OF POST. The list of absences and lates will be submitted to the Senior Interns’ Coordinator and to the respective Clinical Departments for proper action.
- The format of the review will be as follows:
- 1st part: (12:00 nn to 2:00 pm) : Written Exam
- 2nd part: ( 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm) : Feedback
- Faculty reviewers have two (2) tasks:
- To provide the pool of questions for the mock board examination on his/her specialty subject. This is a 100 item Simple Multiple Choice Type of exam with 4 options, letters A-D, patterned after the actual PRC-PLC board exams of recent years. This must be submitted to the department at least 5 working days prior to the scheduled review.
- To deliver a feedback of the examination given for a minimum of 2 hours and a maximum of 3 hours. Aside from giving the students the correct answers, the higher objective of this exercise is to teach test-taking skills by imparting how to approach questions and eliminate options.
- Faculty and course evaluation will be conducted and reported to nthe concerned parties.
SENIOR INTERNS’ REVIEW SCHEDULE FOR SY 2008-2009