Online Application Procedures for Undergraduate Programs
- Accomplish the application form online (https://apps.uerm.edu.ph/app/admission/). Ensure that you affix your signature.
- Send accomplished application form to email@example.com including scanned copy of the following documents:
- Birth certificate from the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- Certificate of Secondary Scholastic Record signed by the Principal or Registrar or Report cards from grades 9 to 12, whichever is available
- Diploma or Certificate of graduation
- Certificate of good moral character
- Instructions on how to pay the application fee will be sent to your e-mail address.
- Pay the application fee and submit proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check the status of your application in the UERM Applicants Portal.
- Accepted applicants should submit the original copies of the documents in a long plain folder and long brown envelope to the Admissions Office through courier.
For Undergraduate : Php800
For Medicine : Php3000
Deadline for submission of all online applications is on July 31, 2020 (Friday).
Foreign applicants (non-resident Filipinos, resident and non-resident aliens, and foreign citizens with pending application for dual citizenship or naturalization at the time of this application) are requested to contact the Admissions Office for further instructions.
Processing of application for undergrad will start on September 16, 2019.
For more details, please contact UERM Admission Office :
DIRECT LINE: 8-254-41-19
TRUNK LINE: 8-715-0861 loc. 205
EMAIL ADDRESS: email@example.com
BUSINESS ADDRESS: G/F Administration Building, UERM Memorial Medical Center
64 Aurora Boulevard, Barangay Doña Imelda, Quezon City 1113